Skip to content
Imagine having the skills to resolve conflict and confrontations quickly, easily, and considerately as possible. No matter how hard we try to avoid tensions at work or at home, disagreements are inevitable. They may seem to appear out of nowhere, but one thing is for sure – they won’t go away or get better on their own.
In these six short audio segments you will:
• Achieve a greater sense of overall peace, confidence and integrity.
• Come to a better understanding of the causes of conflict in your life.
• Learn to recognize, prevent and resolve conflict quickly and effectively.
• Deepen your connection with friends, family and even total strangers.
• Improve your relationships with those who are most important in your life.
All this and much more!
The titles for the audio series are:
Audio 1: The 6 Steps for Resolving Confrontation
Audio 2: 8 Tips to Turn Down a Heated Situation
Audio 3: How to Create Team Cohesiveness
Audio 4: What You are Saying and Not Saying Says a Lot
Audio 5: The 5 Styles of Conflict Management
Audio 6: How to Handle a Difficult Conversation Delicately